Blueberries are a popular small fruit native to North America. They grow on bushes; fresh blueberries are in their prime from June through August. Blueberries are small blue or purple fruits that grow on bushes. The berries can be eaten raw or cooked into baked goods. These inexpensive fruits require no preparation to enjoy and can be found at nearly all grocery stores.
- Blueberries contain a plant compound called anthocyanin. This gives blueberries both their blue color and many of their health benefits.
- Use blueberries to top waffles, pancakes, yogurt, oatmeal, or cereal, blend them in a smoothie or syrup, or fold them into muffins and sweet breads.
- Blueberries are a widely distributed and widespread group of perennial flowering plants with blue or purple berries. They are classified in the section Cyanococcus within the genus Vaccinium.
- In today?EUR(TM)s fast-paced world you would like to have a sensible snack to assist you get through the day. These dried blueberries & cranberries are an awfully sound snack and culminate for your work area drawer kid?EUR(TM)s lunch box & street trip.
- Dried Blueberries are awesome for solo snacking sessions cakes biscuits servings of mixed greens yogurts cheese platters sound suppers pastries preparing including color to icing topping formulas including crunch to servings of mixed greens smoothies shakes & much more.
- Dried Blueberries are slightly sweetened and ideal for snacking, mixing in cereals, or adding to cakes and muffins. Heart Healthy, plump and sweet taste of our dried blueberries, will leave your taste buds in paradise.
|Form of Product
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||"Storage for Blueberries form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||United States of America (California)