Almonds are naturally low in sugars and are one of the lowest calorie nuts. Almonds are a healthy part of your daily diet. Almonds contain vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber, and so they may offer a number of health benefits. Just a handful of almonds approximately 1 ounce contains one-eighth of a person's daily protein needs. Almonds are the clear winner when it comes to fiber and protein.
- Almonds for that crunchy, authentic and delicious taste. Quality guaranteed. Add a few in your diet and stay energized all day long.
- Munch a handful on the go or add it to your meal for that perfect crunch. Make a smoothie or add it to your dessert. Have it the way you like it anytime, anywhere.
- Badam can be your perfect health partner for all your daily fitness routines. It's the best way to start your day or to end, it gives you all the required nutrients for the day and keeps you energetic all day long.
- Great Source Of Antioxidants: Beyond just improving memory, almonds are a great source of antioxidants, Vitamin-E, Non-GMO, Gluten free and Zero Transfat with no added preservatives.
- Almonds are said to be one of the world's most loved tree nuts that are highly nutritious and filled with fats, antioxidants including vitamins and minerals. Most people are aware of the facts that almonds are good for your health
- Almonds have higher contents of protein and fiber and lower levels of carbohydrates that curbs your appetite and does not keep you craving for long. This also helps in reducing the number of calories on a daily basis.
|Form of Product
||Raw California Almonds
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||"Storage for almonds form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||United States of America (California)
||1Kg (500g X 2)