Seeds are produced in several related groups of plants, and their manner of production distinguishes the enclosed seeds from the naked seeds. Enclosed seeds are produced in a hard or fleshy structure called a fruit that encloses the seeds for protection in order to secure healthy growth. Some fruits have layers of both hard and fleshy material. In naked seeds, no special structure develops to enclose the seeds, which begin their development "naked" on the bracts of cones. However, the seeds do become covered by the cone scales as they develop in some species of conifer.
- A pumpkin seed, also known in North America as a pepita, is the edible seed of a pumpkin or certain other cultivars of squash. The seeds are typically flat and asymmetrically oval, have a white outer husk, and are light green in color after the husk is removed.
- Pumpkin seeds are loaded with dietary fibre; A major quantity can be taken with the intake of pumpkin seeds; Dietary fibre is excellent for maintaining healthy digestion and immune system. Pumpkin seeds are an edible seed typically roasted for consumption. They are a common ingredient in Mexican cuisine and are often eaten as a healthful snack.
- Chia seeds (Salvia hispanica), moreover called Salba chia or Mexican chia, are the consumable seeds of a blooming plant from the mint family. Local to Mexico and Guatemala, the seeds have a long history.
- Sunflower seeds are harvested from the flower head of the sunflower plant. While the seed itself is encased in a black and white striped shell. sunflower seeds are white and have a tender texture, Known for their distinct nutty flavor and high nutritional value, you can eat the seeds raw, roasted, or incorporated into other dishes.
- Sunflower seeds are typically sold inside the shell and are eaten roasted or raw. Eating shelled sunflower seeds requires you to crack them open with your teeth and spit out the shell which shouldn?EUR(TM)t be eaten.
- Flax seeds is a plant-based food that provides healthful fat, antioxidants, and fiber. Some people call it a "functional food," which means that a person can eat it to boost their health.
|Form of Product
||Lightly Roasted Chia, Pumpkin, SunFlower & Flax Seeds Combo
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||800g (200g X 4)
||"Storage for Lightly Roasted Seeds form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin