Roasted salted pistachios,pista nuts, pista badam are a sweet and savory treat that offers multiple nutritional benefits. Pistachios have a slightly fruity aroma that may momentarily take you on an imaginary tropical escape. Roasted pistachios have a more intense flavor than raw pistachios.
- Pistachios can sometimes be tricky to eat since they have a tough shell. If there's a crack in the shell, you can use the shell of another pistachio to pry it open. If there isn't a crack, you can place the nuts on a cutting board, cover them with a towel, and hit them just hard enough so the shells open.
- Pistachios are the seeds of the pistachio tree. They are usually green and slightly sweet. They are called nuts, but botanically pistachios are seeds. People have been eating them for thousands of years.
- Pistachio nuts are edible seeds of the Pistacia vera, a tree native to Western Asia. People have been consuming pistachios since 7,000 BC for snacks. Nowadays, pistachio products are used for various purposes such as snacking, bakery, cooking, confectionery, etc., in different food sectors.
- Pistachio contains a high amount of dietary fibres that can strengthen your digestive tract. Pistachios are rich in dietary fibres and proteins that may promote satiety and, in turn, help in weight loss.
- Pistachios are a very versatile ingredient they can top a salad and flavor a cake all in the same meal! Even better, they're high in protein and healthy fats, and a good source of nutrients, too.
- Roasted and salted pistachios are ideal for snacking on their own, adding to salads, or baking into cookies and cakes.
|Form of Product
||Roasted & Salted Pistachios
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||"Storage for Pistachios form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||United States of America (California)