Wonderland Foods Whole Cumin Seeds (Jeera) (250 g)
- Natural, No Preservatives and No added Colors. Handpicked and Manually Sorted
- Cumin seed have an aromatic odor and bitter taste. It is used as a condiment, and is an ingredient in curry powders, seasonings of breads, cakes and cheese.
- Jeera has a powerful spicy-sweet aroma that certainly adds taste to your food and provides a culinary bliss. It's preparation in candies, beverages, appetizers and bakery is delightfully irresistible.
- Cumin is a rich source of iron which helps in increasing hemoglobin levels. In medicine, it is used as a stimulant, carminative, stomachic and astringent. Cumin seed oil is used in perfumery and for flavoring liqueurs and cordials.
- Ingredient Type: Vegetarian