Fenugreek seeds organic or methi seeds whole are commonly known as Methi and is used regularly in Indian food preparation. The Fenugreek seeds or Methi seeds , its ground powder are used in pickles, curries and as a condiment. India is the major producer of fenugreek or methi and it is used both for culinary and medicinal purposes. 24 Mantra Organic Fenugreek seeds organic or methi seeds is unadulterated and has a strong spicy flavor typical for Fenugreek!
- It is a common ingredient used in subizes, pickels and different types of masala. It helps in boosting the immune system and ensure good health as well.
- Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of minerals, vitamins, and phytonutrients. Therefore, one of the recommended food ingredient for the diabetic diet.
- Fenugreek is an annual plant in the family Fabaceae, with leaves consisting of three small obovate to oblong leaflets.
- Fenugreek leaves and seeds are aromatic and have a complex taste described as nutty, sweet, and slightly bitter. The fenugreek plant contains an array of powerful compounds that are thought to be responsible for many of the plant?EUR(TM)s therapeutic properties.
- fenugreek seeds may reduce various digestive ailments, including heartburn, upset stomach, indigestion, and flatulence.
- Fenugreek seeds are one of the common ingredients in many traditional cuisines. The benefits of fenugreek are widely studied. This herb has many positive effects on overall health if included in the diet regularly.
|Form of Product
||Whole Organic Fenugreek
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||"Storage for whole spices form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||Fenugreek Methi Seeds 250g