Almonds are naturally low in sugars and are one of the lowest calorie nuts. Almonds are a healthy part of your daily diet. Almonds contain vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber, and so they may offer a number of health benefits. Just a handful of almonds approximately 1 ounce contains one-eighth of a person's daily protein needs. Almonds are the clear winner when it comes to fiber and protein. Roasted salted pistachios,pista nuts, pista badam are a sweet and savory treat that offers multiple nutritional benefits. Pistachios have a slightly fruity aroma that may momentarily take you on an imaginary tropical escape. Roasted pistachios have a more intense flavor than raw pistachios.
- Almonds for that crunchy, authentic and delicious taste. Quality guaranteed. Add a few in your diet and stay energized all day long.
- Munch a handful on the go or add it to your meal for that perfect crunch. Make a smoothie or add it to your dessert. Have it the way you like it anytime, anywhere.
- Badam can be your perfect health partner for all your daily fitness routines. It's the best way to start your day or to end, it gives you all the required nutrients for the day and keeps you energetic all day long.
- Pistachios can sometimes be tricky to eat since they have a tough shell. If there's a crack in the shell, you can use the shell of another pistachio to pry it open. If there isn't a crack, you can place the nuts on a cutting board, cover them with a towel, and hit them just hard enough so the shells open.
- Pistachios are the seeds of the pistachio tree. They are usually green and slightly sweet. They are called nuts, but botanically pistachios are seeds. People have been eating them for thousands of years.
- Pistachio nuts are edible seeds of the Pistacia vera, a tree native to Western Asia. People have been consuming pistachios since 7,000 BC for snacks. Nowadays, pistachio products are used for various purposes such as snacking, bakery, cooking, confectionery, etc., in different food sectors.
|Form of Product
||Dry Fruits Combo of Roasted Salted Pistachios & Roasted Salted Almonds
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||300g (200g + 100g)
||"Storage for Nuts form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||Pista 200g + Almond 100g