Ajwa date is a celebrated assortment of dates, grown exclusively in Saudi Arabia. Ranging from a dark brown to almost black colour, these dates are delightfully soft and fruity with a prune-like taste and tend to be of a dry variety. The Ajwa dates are a black dates grown in Saudi Arabia. It is sweet, fruity and fresh flavor. The dates tend to be small in size and have a flexible feel. It is the most exquisite and pricey of the dates varieties, especially in Saudi Arabia.
- Ajwa date is a celebrated assortment of dates, grown exclusively in Medina, Saudi Arabia. Ranging from a dark brown to almost black colour, these dates are delightfully soft and fruity with a prune-like taste and tend to be of a dry variety.
- Mostly commonly consumed with Arabic coffee, Ajwa dates are a great source of fibre that benefits the digestive system. This date variety is one of the best ingredients for muscle development, brain health, and vitality.
- This date is a celebrated assortment of dates. These dates are black and delightfully soft and fruity and tend to be a dry variety. This variety of dates are always high in demand.
- Ajwa dates or Ajwa khajoor is filled with vital nutrients and minerals which help our body to grow, heal and function normally. The nutritional value of Ajwa dates is a great health benefit.
- The high nutrient content of the fruit contributes to its highly beneficial properties. The need for a comprehensive fruit diet cannot be fulfilled without the inclusion of dates.
- Dates are known for their high concentration of antioxidants. When compared to other dried fruits in the same category, dates tops the chart with the highest concentration of antioxidants.
|Form of Product
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||"Storage for dates form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin