Wonderland Foods - Raw (Unroasted) Chia, Flax, Pumpkin, Sunflower & Watermelon Seeds Combo 750g (150g X 5) Pouch | Healthy & Tasty | Immunity Booster High Rich Protein
- incl. of all taxes
Out of stockThis item is currently out of stock
- Specifications :
Brand Name :
Form of Product :
Raw Chia, Flax, Pumpkin, Sunflower & Watermelon Seeds Combo
Manufacturer Details :
Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
Product Weight :
750g (150g X 5)
Shelf life :
Storage Instructions :
"Storage for Raw Seeds form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
Country of Origin :
- Wonderland :
Seeds are produced in several related groups of plants, and their manner of production distinguishes the enclosed seeds from the naked seeds. Enclosed seeds are produced in a hard or fleshy structure called a fruit that encloses the seeds for protection in order to secure healthy growth. Some fruits have layers of both hard and fleshy material. In naked seeds, no special structure develops to enclose the seeds, which begin their development "naked" on the bracts of cones. However, the seeds do become covered by the cone scales as they develop in some species of conifer.
- Flax seeds is a plant-based food that provides healthful fat, antioxidants, and fiber. Some people call it a "functional food," which means that a person can eat it to boost their health.
- There are two basic types of flax seeds, brown and golden, both found in health food and specialty stores. They have earthy and nutty flavour & flax seeds are a superfood for women.
- Chia seeds have recently become famous for their health and nutritional benefits. Chia seeds contain a lot of nutrients and minerals that our body requires on a day to day basis to function.Chia seeds are extremely beneficial for anyone looking to lose weight, they are high in fibre and keep you full for a longer time.
- Pumpkin seeds are loaded with dietary fibre; A major quantity can be taken with the intake of pumpkin seeds; Dietary fibre is excellent for maintaining healthy digestion and immune system. Pumpkin seeds are an edible seed typically roasted for consumption. They are a common ingredient in Mexican cuisine and are often eaten as a healthful snack.
- Watermelon seeds are a extraordinary way to assist you meet your day by day protein necessities. The protein found in this nibble gives a few amino acids: the building squares of protein. Watermelon Seeds are rich source of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants; and are popularly added to Gravies, Curries and Marinades in form of pastes.
- Sunflower seeds are harvested from the flower head of the sunflower plant. While the seed itself is encased in a black and white striped shell. sunflower seeds are white and have a tender texture, Known for their distinct nutty flavor and high nutritional value, you can eat the seeds raw, roasted, or incorporated into other dishes.
|Form of Product
||Raw Chia, Flax, Pumpkin, Sunflower & Watermelon Seeds Combo
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||750g (150g X 5)
||"Storage for Raw Seeds form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
Tags: grocery gourmet foods,