Roasted salted pistachios,pista nuts, pista badam are a sweet and savory treat that offers multiple nutritional benefits. Pistachios have a slightly fruity aroma that may momentarily take you on an imaginary tropical escape. Roasted pistachios have a more intense flavor than raw pistachios. Raisins are typically made by drying out grapes in the sun and then processing them in a plant and while they certainly look very different from grapes. Raisins are nutritionally very similar to their hydrated counterparts. The funny thing about raisins is that many people don't realize they have the same benefits of grapes.
- Pistachios can sometimes be tricky to eat since they have a tough shell. If there's a crack in the shell, you can use the shell of another pistachio to pry it open. If there isn't a crack, you can place the nuts on a cutting board, cover them with a towel, and hit them just hard enough so the shells open.
- Pistachios are the seeds of the pistachio tree. They are usually green and slightly sweet. They are called nuts, but botanically pistachios are seeds. People have been eating them for thousands of years.
- Pistachio nuts are edible seeds of the Pistacia vera, a tree native to Western Asia. People have been consuming pistachios since 7,000 BC for snacks. Nowadays, pistachio products are used for various purposes such as snacking, bakery, cooking, confectionery, etc., in different food sectors.
- Plain Raisins are produced commercially by drying harvested grape. This drying process concentrates both the nutrients and sugars present in grapes, making black raisins nutrient and calorie-dense.
- Raisins naturally contain antioxidants, potassium and fibre that benefits your overall health. It helps in digestion and improves the immune system.
- Raisins should not be judged by their shriveled, aged, and dry appearance. These golden (also come in black-ish and green hues) hued dried fruits popularly known as "Kishmish", are nutrient-filled powerhouses.
|Form of Product
||Dry Fruits Combo of Roasted Salted Pistachios & Raisins
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||1Kg (500g X 2)
||"Storage for Nuts form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||Pista + Raisin 500g Each