Raisins are typically made by drying out grapes in the sun and then processing them in a plant and while they certainly look very different from grapes. Raisins are nutritionally very similar to their hydrated counterparts. The funny thing about raisins is that many people don't realize they have the same benefits of grapes.
- Plain Raisins are produced commercially by drying harvested grape. This drying process concentrates both the nutrients and sugars present in grapes, making black raisins nutrient and calorie-dense.
- Raisins naturally contain antioxidants, potassium and fibre that benefits your overall health. It helps in digestion and improves the immune system.
- Raisins should not be judged by their shriveled, aged, and dry appearance. These golden (also come in black-ish and green hues) hued dried fruits popularly known as "Kishmish", are nutrient-filled powerhouses.
- Great for Digestion - Raisins are rich in fiber and help keep you fuller for longer. The fiber present in raisins helps in digestion and adds bulk to your stool, thereby helping in the prevention of constipation. So consuming a few raisins regularly can help regularize your bowel movements.
- Raisin varieties depend on the type of grape and appear in a variety of sizes and colors including green, black, brown, blue, purple, and yellow.
- These raisins are enriched with many vital nutrients, dietary fibres & carbohydrates.
|Form of Product
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||"Storage for raisins form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||Plain Raisins 500g Jar