Walnuts are a wrinkly, globe-like nut that is the fruit of the walnut tree. They grow in a hard shell that, when opened, reveals the walnut. This is then split in two, which is why you most commonly see them as flat segments. Walnuts are usually eaten raw or roasted. Walnuts provide healthy fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals and that?EUR(TM)s just the beginning of how they may support your health.
- Walnuts (Juglans regia) are a tree nut belonging to the walnut family. They originated in the Mediterranean region and Central Asia and have been part of the human diet for thousands of years.
- Walnuts can be eaten raw or with salad dishes, vegetable and fruit meals or snacks and desserts or used in baking, and sometimes the oil is extracted and used for various purposes.
- Walnut nutrition has been shown to have positive probiotic qualities, meaning that they are able to boost your stomach?EUR(TM)s digestive power. Diet food plans include walnuts for good reason.
- Products are procured directly from farmers and are processed & packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Dried fruits are generally rich in fiber and antioxidants. Walnuts are a rich source of energy & hold many health-benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins that are essential for wellbeing.
- Walnuts are most often eaten on their own as a snack but can also be added to salads, pastas, breakfast cereals, soups, and baked goods. Walnut kernels can be eaten fresh or processed for use in baked goods and confectionery.
|Form of Product
||California Inshell Walnuts
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||"Storage for Walnuts form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||United States of America (California)