Makhanas, moreover called fox nuts, or lotus seeds, come from a plant called Euryale Fox which develops within the stagnant water of wetlands or lakes in Eastern Asia. They have been utilized in Chinese pharmaceutical since 3000 a long time and find an vital put within the science of Ayurveda as well. Makhana are advantageous to those enduring from tall blood weight, heart infections and weight due to their tall magnesium and moo sodium substance.
- Foxnuts are the seed of lotus flower. It is grown in water and is largely found in India and knows as 'Makhana' here. Makhanas are gluten-free, protein rich and high in carbohydrates. The beauty of these seeds is in their versatility. You can roast the seeds or fry them in a little ghee wherein they pop and resemble popcorn. These puffed seeds can be tossed with some black salt and had as a snack.
- Flavoured makhana are useful to those enduring from high blood pressure, heart illnesses and weight due to their tall magnesium and low sodium substance.
- Flavored and topped with the foremost scrumptious fixing, Flavored & Roasted Makhana is here to welcome you into the world of SUPERFOOD snacking.
- Each nibble of this simmered Makhana has idealize crunchiness which we have in 11 diverse yummy enhance of Peri-Peri, Tangy Masala, Mint Chatpata, Himalayan Rock Salt, Wasabi, Thai Sweet Chilli, Jalapeno, Cheese & Chilli, Sriracha, Sea Salt & Vinegar & Chaat Masala that mixes superbly in your taste buds.
- They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium. This makes them an perfect snack to satisfy those in-between supper starvation throbs.
- Makhanas are suggested for diabetics as well due to their low hypoglycemic record.
|Form of Product
||Roasted & Flavoured Makhana with Sriracha Seasoning
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||"Storage for makhana form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin