A mouth-watering, sweet-tasting fruit that contains a wonderful balance of fat, sugar, calcium, and iron. Dates (khajoor) can be eaten as they are or added to recipes to provide a creamy texture. Kalmi Dates are a naturally nutritious, healthy snack full of valuable vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Soft and delicious, Kalmi Dates will remind you of the true taste of Arabia.
- The name Kalmi comes from the Hindi word Safawi dates for date palm, and these dates are some of the oldest cultivated fruits in the world. The Safawi date has a long history of cultivation in Saudi Arabia.
- The Safawi Khajoor is a nutritious fruit high in fiber and vitamins. Rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from free radicals. Khajur contains vitamins A and C, which are important for immunity and skin health.
- Dates have been grown in the region for thousands of years, and the Kalmi Khajur palm is thought to be one of the first domesticated fruit trees. It is a healthy snack for people of all ages and a good energy source.
- Kalmi is a delightfully soft fruity date with a fine texture. Our Kalmi dates are sourced from the finest farms in Saudi Arabia. Kalmi dates appear drier but have an exceptionally sweet taste.
- Kalmi Dates are a special variety of dates from Saudi Arabia, what makes them different from other varieties is that they are an extremely rich source of Iron and Calcium.
- It is a good source of vitamins and minerals, which can help boost your immune system. Khajur Pak tastes like freshness and is the perfect way to end your meal! Tasty Khajoor Pak, made with black dates, chia seeds, almonds, cashew nuts, and cardamom powder, are the perfect way to end your meal!
|Form of Product
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||400g (200g X 2)
||"Storage for dates form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||400g (200g X 2) Kalmi