The cashew tree produces a soft, shiny and juicy fruit, known as cashew apple which bears a single-seeded nut in its bottom covered with a hard grey shell. This nut is the most valued product and is commonly consumed as snack or used in confectionery and cooking. Cashew Kernels are graded into white / scorched wholes, splits, broken etc. Depending on the shape, size & color of the kernel. There are various different grades of cashew kernels, but few grades are commercially available and traded. W - 240, it is an attractive grade which is reasonably priced. W - 320, are the most popular among cashew kernels and highest in terms of availability, worldwide.
- Wonderland Foods Whole Cashew Nuts are 100% vegetarian and vegan. Vegetarian & vegan diets are richer in nutrients and have a number of health benefits. Nuts and dry fruits are considered to be amongst one of the healthy snacking options. Use it as a everyday snacking delight.
- Cashew is an excellent source of healthy fats, protein, and fibre. Further, they're a good source of magnesium, copper, and manganese. These nutrients are essential for brain health, energy production, bone health, increased immunity and ultimately promote weight loss.
- Cashews are a type of nut with a soft consistency and sweet flavor. Cashews have recently been used to make dairy alternatives, such as cashew milk, cashew-based cheese and cashew-based cream sauces and sour cream.
- Cashew is a popular ingredient used in various dishes. Further, cashew nuts can be consumed raw, salted, or roasted. The uses of cashew nuts can be seen in multiple dishes, for instance, milk, butter, cream, yoghurt, etc.
- Cashews are one of the main Indian ingredients in Punjabi gravies and subzis. When blended together with different types of masalas, cashews form a smooth paste which gives a great consistency and thickness to the gravy. This addition also balances the flavor of the curry.
- Cashews are a good source of magnesium, which plays an important role in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body. Cashews are sold both raw or roasted, and salted or unsalted.
|Form of Product
||Raw Cashew W400
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||1Kg (500g X 2)
||"Storage for Cashews form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||W400 Cashew 1Kg (500g X 2)