Dates are a variety of dates enjoyed for their natural sweetness. They're larger, darker, and more caramel-like in taste than other common types like Deglet Noor. As tropical stone fruits, they have a single pit surrounded by edible flesh. Native to Morocco, Medjool dates come from the date palm tree (Phoenix dactylifera) and are now grown in warm regions of the United States, the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa.
- The name Kalmi comes from the Hindi word Safawi dates for date palm, and these dates are some of the oldest cultivated fruits in the world. The Safawi date has a long history of cultivation in Saudi Arabia.
- The Safawi Khajoor is a nutritious fruit high in fiber and vitamins. Rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from free radicals. Khajur contains vitamins A and C, which are important for immunity and skin health.
- Dates have been grown in the region for thousands of years, and the Kalmi Khajur palm is thought to be one of the first domesticated fruit trees. It is a healthy snack for people of all ages and a good energy source.
- Ajwa date is a celebrated assortment of dates, grown exclusively in Medina, Saudi Arabia. Ranging from a dark brown to almost black colour, these dates are delightfully soft and fruity with a prune-like taste and tend to be of a dry variety.
- Mostly commonly consumed with Arabic coffee, Ajwa dates are a great source of fibre that benefits the digestive system. This date variety is one of the best ingredients for muscle development, brain health, and vitality.
- This date is a celebrated assortment of dates. These dates are black and delightfully soft and fruity and tend to be a dry variety. This variety of dates are always high in demand.
|Form of Product
||Ajwa and Kalmi Dates
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||400g (200g X 2)
||"Storage for dates form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||400g (200g X 2) Ajwa & Kalmi