Dates are a variety of dates enjoyed for their natural sweetness. They're larger, darker, and more caramel-like in taste than other common types like Deglet Noor. As tropical stone fruits, they have a single pit surrounded by edible flesh. Native to Morocco, Medjool dates come from the date palm tree (Phoenix dactylifera) and are now grown in warm regions of the United States, the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa.
- Mabroom dates have skin that is almost translucent and dark brown in color. The mabroom dates is not very sweet but has a characteristic taste and chewy flesh. When dried, it has a unique texture that is both soft and firm, with a fibrous taste.
- Mabroom (also spelled Mabroum or Mabrum) is a cultivar of the palm date that is widely grown in Saudi Arabia. It is a large, elongated date similar to the Piarom cultivar.
- Mabroom dates are soft, dry, and not super sweet. Their name to fame is their long slender body like Medjool. Unlike Khudri, Mabroom dates have wrinkles and no flakes.
- Ajwa dates or Ajwa khajoor is filled with vital nutrients and minerals which help our body to grow, heal and function normally. The nutritional value of Ajwa dates is a great health benefit.
- The high nutrient content of the fruit contributes to its highly beneficial properties. The need for a comprehensive fruit diet cannot be fulfilled without the inclusion of dates.
- Dates are known for their high concentration of antioxidants. When compared to other dried fruits in the same category, dates tops the chart with the highest concentration of antioxidants.
|Form of Product
||Ajwa and Mabroom Dates
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||400g (200g X 2)
||"Storage for dates form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||400g (200g X 2) Ajwa & Mabroom