Dates are a variety of dates enjoyed for their natural sweetness. They're larger, darker, and more caramel-like in taste than other common types like Deglet Noor. As tropical stone fruits, they have a single pit surrounded by edible flesh. Native to Morocco, Medjool dates come from the date palm tree (Phoenix dactylifera) and are now grown in warm regions of the United States, the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa.
- The name Kalmi comes from the Hindi word Safawi dates for date palm, and these dates are some of the oldest cultivated fruits in the world. The Safawi date has a long history of cultivation in Saudi Arabia.
- The Safawi Khajoor is a nutritious fruit high in fiber and vitamins. Rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from free radicals. Khajur contains vitamins A and C, which are important for immunity and skin health.
- Dates have been grown in the region for thousands of years, and the Kalmi Khajur palm is thought to be one of the first domesticated fruit trees. It is a healthy snack for people of all ages and a good energy source.
- Medjool dates are plump and cylindrical in shape. The skin is glossy and tender with a maple-brown hue, and the meaty amber-colored pulp offers a chewy texture and candy-like sweetness with hints of caramel, honey, and cinnamon.
- Dates are highly nutritious. The most popular varieties include Medjool dates. Though fresh dates are edible, dates are most often consumed dried and easily identified by their dry, bumpy skin.
- Medjool dates are a variety of dates enjoyed for their natural sweetness. They're larger, darker, and more caramel-like in taste than other common types like Deglet Noor.
|Form of Product
||Kalmi and Medjool Dates
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||400g (200g X 2)
||"Storage for dates form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||400g (200g X 2) Kalmi & Medjool