Dates are a variety of dates enjoyed for their natural sweetness. They're larger, darker, and more caramel-like in taste than other common types like Deglet Noor. As tropical stone fruits, they have a single pit surrounded by edible flesh. Native to Morocco, Medjool dates come from the date palm tree (Phoenix dactylifera) and are now grown in warm regions of the United States, the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa.
- Ajwa date is a celebrated assortment of dates, grown exclusively in Medina, Saudi Arabia. Ranging from a dark brown to almost black colour, these dates are delightfully soft and fruity with a prune-like taste and tend to be of a dry variety.
- Mabroom dates have skin that is almost translucent and dark brown in color. The mabroom dates is not very sweet but has a characteristic taste and chewy flesh. When dried, it has a unique texture that is both soft and firm, with a fibrous taste.
- Medjool dates are plump and cylindrical in shape. The skin is glossy and tender with a maple-brown hue, and the meaty amber-colored pulp offers a chewy texture and candy-like sweetness with hints of caramel, honey, and cinnamon.
- The name Kalmi comes from the Hindi word Safawi dates for date palm, and these dates are some of the oldest cultivated fruits in the world. The Safawi date has a long history of cultivation in Saudi Arabia.
- Dates are highly nutritious. The most popular varieties include Medjool dates. Though fresh dates are edible, dates are most often consumed dried and easily identified by their dry, bumpy skin.
- Dates are typically dried and small. This makes eating multiple dates very doable. As a result, it's easy to eat large quantities of calories and fiber in one sitting.
|Form of Product
||Mabroom, Kalmi, Medjool & Ajwa Dates
||Sun Organic Industries Pvt. Ltd. E-818, DSIDC Industrial Area Narela Delhi-110040
||800g (200g X 4)
||"Storage for dates form in cool and dry conditions is recommended."
|Country of Origin
||Dates Combo 800g (200g X 4)